Our zoo

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday's day at the home gym

Started days today, Fri- Sun, so I got up at 0300 to do my workout. This a.m. was chest and back. It didn’t go to well because I didn’t sleep worth a poo last night. The change over and the graveyards had me a little out of sync.
Week 9, 3 sets of 12 reps or til failure:
Push ups wide grip: 3 sets 15 reps
Incline Bench Press: 1 set 55 lbs, 2nd set 55 lbs 7 reps, did 5 more reps with 50 lbs, 3rd set 50 lbs 9 reps
I arm row row row your boat: 60 lbs
Bitch press(that’s no typo): 1 set 60 lbs, 2nd set 6 reps 60 lbs, did 5 more reps 52.5 lbs, 3rd set 5 reps 52.5 lbs did 3 more reps with 50 lbs.
Bent row: 47.5 lbs
Incline flies: 1st set 47.5 lbs ,2nd set 5 reps 47.5 did 5 more reps at 40 lbs, 3rd set 7 reps 40 lbs
And thank God I got this far…. Dumbbell pullovers 52.5 lbs
Well that was extremely grueling this a.m. I was still shaking several hours later. I have lifted more and the plan was for more to be lifted, but it wasn’t going to happen this a.m. I pride myself in the fact I gave it my all and was able to get my routine done .
Food for the day:
4 am shake with whey down yonder, 15 oz ff skim milk, and a banana
7 am ff cottage cheese, yogurt and an orange
10 am turkey bacon melt, ff cheese, onion on a ww tortilla
1p salmon, potato, salad
4p ff cc the rest of the yogurt, and an apple
7 p Susan’s night to cook, but it’ll be on plan
9:30 what else ff cc and some type of fruit mixed in, maybe a berry, maybe a grape, who knows, just some frickin fruit.
Thought for the day: Man I’m just glad I can physically get up and move in the a.m.!
Have a great day, and may peace be with you.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    wowsa -

    to do all that and no feeling well. You really put you all into your workouts and it shows. You're doing awsome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home