Our zoo

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A few days off

Tonight's my last graveyard after working 9 12 hour shifts in a row. I 'm ready for a few days off! It has been tough getting things around here done but that's life. As for some of the critters, I think they miss their time out. 2 of my parrots have been out in 4 days, so while I was cleaning cages I let Boy George out and he stuck to me like glue. He also showed me his appreciation by crapping on me several times. And it was wet and cold, but again what are you gonna do?
Anyway it was back to the dreadmill and I did a jam up job, 1.98 miles in 20 minutes and burned 254 cals. So it only took me 14 more secs to hit 2 miles! I guess the next goal will be 275 cals burned in 20 minutes. But I might ought to stay with the 2 mile feat for a few more runs.
Food for the day:
3:30 p.m. 3 egg beaters, 1 egg with onion, jalapeno and ff cheese rolled up like a big ol number in a ww tortilla with 5 slices of turkey bacon.
the rest is BFL approved and packed for work and again I have run aout of time so trust me on this one, I will eat correctly!
Ya'll have a fantastic rest of the day and see you soon in blog land!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    Yeah - the shift work would kill me too.

    Great job getting your workouts in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home