Our zoo

Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of C4, light my fire challenge.

Today I finished C4 off with a circuit cardio program. It was an aewsome feeling finishing another challenge. Yesterday was my last chest and back routine and I really pushed that also. Now I'm getting ready to proceed on with the torch challenge in memory of Julie. I will go back to the basics and follow BFL. I've got a little more planning to do, and I have read a few things on tracker that I must have missed when I read the book. I think this challenge is going to light a new fire in many of us, and I hope we all complete a successful challenge in the next 12 weeks.
Anyway eating has been on plan. I wish I could spend more time outlining my excercise and eating but I have been extremely short on time. I hope to take pics and do measurements and get them posted on tracker tomorrow.
"You now that I would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I were to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher,
Come on baby light my fire........
I feel she has lit a fire in all of us, let her memory keep our desires lit.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I was telling Jess that I wanted to tell you how much you suck but couldn't because you are so sweet. I say that you suck because you are so committed. You take care of the animals, cook, work, work-out, and you are a good hubby (or so it appears :P) Anyway, have a super New Years.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home