Our zoo

Friday, December 16, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Got up at noon,did chest and back and it was an awesome burn. Got really pumped up and could hardly put my shirt back on. I'm out in the garage doing the garage sale thing for a spell before I go to work. I didn't get the fish that was promised last night for me so I existed on mixed nuts ffcc, fruit, veggies, and yogurt. I really didn't think I would be able to lift as well as I did today, due to the lack of meat. I guess protein is protein. Anyway it is cold as hell out here and we are short on people wanting to buy our junk lol.Not a good idea to have a garage sale so close to Christmas. So due to lack of time just wanted to say workouts are going well and food is basically on plan(portion control as usual). See ya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home