Our zoo

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Almost forgot

I've had 2 full days off work since Thanksgiving. I'm off until Friday so needless to say it's been hectic. I haven't had a chance to blog alot. I can read everyone's blogs at work, but I can't respond or keep mine up. I haven't missed a workout day since my last blog entry, except yesterday, when I had to dig a 4foot wide by four foot long by four foot deep hole. It was leg day so I counted that. My eating has gone well except free day started at Sat. night 10p.m.Sunday is my normal freeday, but considering it was the Holidays I held out almost to the end lol. It was the fried turkey they brought to work that did me in. I usually don't care for it, but I had a nibble (breast meat no less) and that was all she wrote. Anyway thought I'd tell ya'll what's up, and I will continue on through this week with my current routine. This will be the end of 12 weeks, Challenge 4 on Sunday, and then I will start the Carry the Torch challenge in Julie's honor on Jan. 2nd.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    You've done an awsome job. Staying with your workouts through thick and thin. (hopefully more thin now)

    I look forward to carrying the torch with you on Jan 2nd

     

Post a Comment

<< Home