Our zoo

Monday, November 14, 2005

Week 6

This is week 6 after taking a week off because of our Vegas trip. I started to eat on plan Thursday but didn't start the excercises until today. I had to work this weekend so nothing strange happened in zooland. As for doing anything around here lately I just haven't had the motivation.I need to get started on some of my yard art ideas so I can have things to look at while I mow. My latest thought is to make a few of those Maori Easter Island heads out of some blocks of styro- foam I have and set them out in certain areas. Last year I took a dead palm tree turned it upside down where the root ball looked like a big pile of frizzy hair and carved a simple face on it and named him Mr. Wilson. I have him standing guard at the entrance of the gate to our reflecting area by our pond.
Now for something completely different: The workout!
Week 6; 3 sets at 12 reps or until fatigue:
Leg extensions:130 lbs 2 sets, 140 lbs 3rd set
Leg curls:57.5 all 3 sets
Dumbbell stepups and feel the pain:27.5lbs each hand all 3 sets
Straight leg dead lifts:50 lbs 3 sets
Seated calf raises:75 lbs 3 sets
Next week we drop to 8 reps and try to go up on weight.
Food for the day:
9a protein shake with 15 ozs of ff lactose free milk(does it have anything in it after all that lol!)
11:30a myoplex bar and a apple(went to a mechanic so I wasn't home to make something)
2p ff cottage cheese, with a cup of ff yogurt
4:30 p 9( planned) salad with tuna.
7p (planned) EFL turkey meatballs and spaghetti.(Yes ladies, when I'm on my days off I cook for me and the Mrs.)
9:30p (planned) ff cc and a portion of frozen mixed berries.
Well that should do it. I need to get things prepared for tonights dinner and go feed animals. If you see anything wrong with my meal plans don't hesitate to ask or make suggestions. I'm a guy, we don't do directions well as I mentioned in my other post, so I probably got this eating correctly thing down only half assed.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    I want to see pictures of 'Mr Wilson'

    Eats look dang good - want to come cook for me too? heheh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home