Our zoo

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wacky Wednesday Workout

The alarm clock sounded off rather early this a.m.With all the might I could muster, I rolled out of bed and headed to the Room of Doom. Had it not been for the inspiration and perspiration that found me some new motivation after watching The Biggest Loser last night, I might have just slept in later. But those smiles on those peoples faces show me where I want to be in my life now, as far as my health.Anyway to the Room of Doom happenings:
Arms and Shoulders
Week 8... 3sets of 6 reps or until failure
Shoulder shrugs 70 lbs
Front raises 32.5 lbs
Bent raises 32.5 lbs, 3rd set up to 35 lbs
Triceps kick backs 37.5 lbs
Seated curls 40 lbs
Triceps lying 1 arm extensions 25 lbs
1 arm preacher curls 37.5 lbs
Reverse wrist curls 17.5 lbs
Actually I took all the reps to 8, except the bent raises(6 on the 3rd set) and seated curls(6 also 3rd set) and 1 arm preacher (6 2nd and 3rd set left arm)
It was a great w/o and it has given me a sense of accomplishment and well being for the day.
Pasture grazing ingredients for the day
4:30a protein shake and banana
7a turkey bacon melt
10a ff cc and yogurt
1p sirloin, turkey bacon 2%pepper jack cheese burger, green beans
4p ffcc and an apple
7p EFL spaghetti
9:30 p ffcc and some mixed berries
That about does it for today, see you guys later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home