Our zoo

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Up before the roosters.

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...and then I did some exercising at 3:30 a.m.
ABliterating the fat
2sets of 15 reps
Vacuums
Wt. reverses sit ups 17.5 lbs 13 reps 1st set, 15 reps 2nd set
Wt. crunches 40 lbs
Wt. leg up crunches 40 lbs
Wt. twisting crunches 40 lbs
Wt twists 40 lbs
leg thrusts no weight yet
Then I ride my bike I roller skate don't drive no car.... and then I rode the recumbent bike
Did 20 minutes Hiit, burned 249 cals, rode for an additional 3 minutes and 23 secs to get to 300 cals burned. 300 cals burned would be my 20 minute goal.
The menu today at the Zoo Zoo Cafe and Watering Hole is as follows:
4:30a shake and banana
7:30a ff cc and yogurt
10:30a turkey bacon melt, 2% pepper jack cheese, onion and picante sauce.
1:30p turkey, broccoli, and carrots, slightly shaken not stirred
4:30p ffcc and an apple
7:30 p center cut pork karate chop, brown rice, and beans
9:30p ff cc and mixed fruit of the loom.
Actually the last two are planned,but I think I'll keep them on the schedule. See ya tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Your food sounds yummy....'cept for the underwear!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    Do I get bonus points for knowing that song?

    You're on a roll man man.. a whole wheat roll of course

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    PTM name those tunes! Whole wheat roles and underwear, you guys kill me.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Holy smokes! 3am?? You must be, like, devoted! Well done. Love, Persephone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home