Our zoo

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday:cardio day

Got up again at 0300 and did the elliptical. I use the HIIT method on the elliptical and in the 20 minutes I try to burn 500 cals. I got 464 cals done and continued until I hit 500 cals. That took me an additional 1 min. and 40 secs.Then it was on to flABbergasted. I followed the same routine as I did on Sat. It was all brutal, especially at that time. But considering what needs to be done when I get home from work, I like the tradeoff.
The feeding frenzy was good:
4a shake,banana
7a ff cc,yogurt
10a turkey wrap on ww tortilla, 2%pepper jack in the box cheese,onion
1p chicken breast,cauliflower,navy beans,beans, beans beans, the army gets the gravy....
4p repeat of 10a snack
7p salmon,EFL fries, salad
9:30p ff cc and ff pudding.
I believe that's all folks!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    Hey jess... _I_ was going to say 'good job'! :)

    awsome workout - you rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home