Our zoo

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Only a Face.....

I hope I posted the right end of this child. She is so butt ugly I don't really know which end is which until feeding or pooping time.She's been here almost a week and has been a pleasure so far. Anyway speaking of pleasures... right, it was treadmill day. Since we have ethe excercise room all set up now, I thought I would give each cardio machine a weeks worth of my time, so this week it was the treadmills' turn.I did the HIIT 20 minute routine went 1.8 miles and used up 219 cals.It totally kicked my butt. Goals will to get to 2 miles in 20 minutes and burn 250 cals, so we'll see. I think I'm going to dislike this one though lol.
As for the eats, it's going to look like alot, but I start nights so I have more time to munch!
9:30am protein shake and banana
12:30pm 2 ww tortillas, with onion, picante sauce,2% pepper jack cheese and
turkey bacon
The rest of the day is planned:
1pm to 4 pm power nap, yeah baby(favorite excercise lol)
4:30pm tuna wrap
7:30pm ff cc and an apple
10:30Ppm chicken, brocolli, and rice
1:30 am ff cc and yogurt
4:30 am myoplex power bar
7:am ff skim milk and Fiber one bran cereal
7:30am passed out!
Well that's it for today and actually tomorrow a.m.
Have a good one and ya'll come back now ya hear!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    She's a doll!

    and your workout sounds like ummm.. work! Keep it up!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Aww, what a cutie!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    She is SO not ugly!!!!! You remind me of my husband. I'll be watching our daughter play and say something like, "Man, she's so cute. I love her so much," and he'll reply, "Eh, she's alright."

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home