Our zoo

Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Luck

Needless to say I didn't get to meet any of you guys, so you know that means we didn't fare so well. Oh well, maybe next time!
Other than that I probably won't be able to post when I work day shift because they have changed our relief times. Even though I get to sleep in an hour later, I won't get home until 7:30 p.m. and after I workout, eat and shower, it's bed time. Such is the life when you work 12 hour shift.At least I only work the daylight shift 7 days a month.
I start days tomorrow so I won't be on until Monday. So, until then take care and I'll try to post a critter for the week.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    Welcome back - sorry you didn't 'win big'.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I work 12 hour shifts also....but my job is sooooooo BORING! Sorry you didn't hit the jackpot.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    That there friends is what they call the breaks, and we sure didn't get any.Maybe in Feb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home