Our zoo

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A nice rainy day

Finally, after several months and a couple of rain dances later, the rain started coming down. We haven't had squat, but maybe an inch for several months.I think we got about 5 inches today, so far. The ponds are now at decent levels and the swans don't look like they are doing swan dives (ha ha) to get back into the ponds.All is good on the farm today.Except when it comes to the dreaded cardio day. It was the elliptical, and the only nice thing I can say about that is at least it wasn't the treadmill! So without further ado, let's go over what I did, since now that it's done:
Elliptical crosstrainer: did HIIT training for 20 minutes. Burned 473 cals, and took another 1 min, 22 secs to hit 500 cals burned, or as we say in Texas, burnt! That's it for today, twenty whole minutes of hell to build this body for life.Is it working? Well you should have seen me two years ago before I started any of this.It works, trust me it does work.
Now let's discuss what's in the trough for today:
9:30a oatmeal, a few walnuts and 1 scoop of whey down under.
12:30p turkey breast wrap, w 2% pepper jack cheese, ff mayo and onion
plan for the rest of the day
3:30p a can of tuna, carrots and an apple
6:30p some type of meat(lean of course), a carb and a veggie.Going out to eat with a certificate work gave me to this high dollar eatery.
9:30 ff cottage cheese and frozen mixed fruit.
Well that's it for today, and since tomorrow is free day I probably won't do an entry tomorrow due to the fact I'll be comatose for the overindulgence of bad food I might partake in. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home