Our zoo

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday, monday

Well, got up at 3:15 this a.m. to knock out my leg and calf routine. This is the 8th week so the I did 3 sets of 8 reps until failure.Here is how it went:
Leg extensions: 140 lbs, couldn't go up on weights(none left) so the 3rd set I did to failure at 15 reps.
Leg curls:62.5 lbs 1st two sets, 65 lbs 3rd set
Dumbbell step ups:32.5 lbs
Bent over dead lifts: 60 lbs
Dumbbell calf raises: 85 lbs
That ends it for legs for this 8 weeks. Sunday I will do measurements and try to post them.
As far as the eating goes, today has been on plan with trying to watch portion sizes. I think even though I'm eating well, I think I'm eating too much.Here's the menu for today.
4:30a protein shake w/ ff milk and a banana
7:30a ff cc and yogurt
10:30a turkey bacon melt on ww tortilla
The rest is planned
1p what else are we eating still..... Turkey breast and broccoli with a few carrots
4p ff cc and an orange(picked from my own tree),no nutrition values collected at this point lol.
7p dinner, but Susan always fixes healthy meals (just don't know what it is yet).
9:30 if awake... ff cc and mixed fruit
That's it for today. Hope everyone had a grrrrrreat Thanksgiving and had plenty of turkey. When you eat smaller portions of turkey it lasts longer. It will be on the menu tomorrow for sure.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Woowee! I bet you are full of gas...turkey butt!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home