Our zoo

Friday, November 04, 2005

Like we need another one

Went to visit our newest addition last night and she is a neat little something. She's an English bulldog and is so ugly, she's cute. She's has the build of a bowling ball and is about as clumsy as one. She is a very friendly and affectionate little girl. When she comes home next Thursday we'll see what I have to write about then. We might be doing a blogger auction lol. Anyway let's get to what pains me : The workout for today OUCH. Again 5th week, 3 sets of 12 reps for Chest and Back:


Lying Pullover: 55 lbs


Middle Back Shrugs:40 lbs 1st two sets, 42.5 3rd set


Decline Dumbbell Press:60 lbs, 3rd set only 8 reps(to failure)


Bent Over Row(palms in):45 lbs


Seated Lat Raise:20 lbs 1st set, 22.5 2nd set, 25 lbs 3rd set


Flies:50 lbs, 3rd set 8 reps(to failure)


Push ups(close grip)12 reps 1st set, 9 reps 2nd set, 10 reps 3rd set


Well that was it for todays' extreme workout. Still feeling the effects in my chest. Eating has been on plan, except we had a Greek salad at Express Cafe, and even though the salad was on target, I think there was way too much Olive oil on it.


We are headed to Vegas Sunday through Wednesday so in the tradition of being so anal about how I eat and excercise, and the fact my best friend is meeting us there and I promised him I would be normal, all along thinking I could sway him towards proper nutrition and checking out the gyms in Vegas,I think I'll say when in Rome..... do it to the maximus!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Cool blog. Have fun in Vegas.

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger zooman said…

    Thanks guys and if I win the big bucks, the next trip to Vegas is on me! So keep ya'lls fingers crossed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home