Our zoo

Monday, November 21, 2005

Leg day Monday

Today was my leg and calf day,and I started it at 3a.m. Started before the moon was even out. I'm trying to blog this from my new laptop computer which is a little different. And true to male form I didn't read the instructions so I would like to thank my lovely wife for reading the instructions and setting it up for me. I would also like to thank my tutor, Jess for her technical support and answers to several of our questions.Oh,and PTM(Part time mom) I haven't forgot a pic of Mr. Wilson, it's just that it's dark by the time I get home so maybe I'll have it up Fri.
Anyway let's discuss the torture I endured this a.m.
Legs and little moo moos:
All were done with 3 sets and 10 reps with an increase of weight from last week:
Leg extension: 140 lbs
Leg curls:60 lbs
Dumbbell step ups:30 lbs
Straight leg dead lifts:55 lbs
Seated little moo moo raises 80 lbs
a ten was only achieved on the extensions, so next week I need to go up more than 2.5 lbs like I did this week. OUCH!
Grazing habits of the day:
4:30 protein shake, banana
7:30 ff cc,yogurt,almonds
10:30 turkey bacon wrap
1:30 chicken noodle soup(EFL) recipe
4:30 ffcc, rest of the yogurt,and almond brothers
7:30 chicken cooked in olive oil,cauliflower,northern beans
9:30 ff pudding and ff cool whip(like they had on the Biggest Loser)
Well guys that's about it, and sorry it took me so long to type this out, but like I said, this thing is a tee tad different.I hate change lol.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    sounds like quite the workout - and quite the fortitude in getting it done! good for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home