Our zoo

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

How I Got My Title Back

Jess helped me. It was my birthday present and it is a good one isn't it. And I got full use out of trying to unwrap it. Took me two days and still didn't get it, but Jess saved the day, and now I feel happy, just sitting here looking at my new present. Isn't it so cool.My title!
Today was cardio. After Susan's mom left us for a much better place, we have turned her area into the excercise room. It is the garage apt. and is a 16x16 room. We have an elliptical, a treadmill, and a recumbant bike. After I did my ab routine over in the big house, I finished up the routine with HIIT cardio on the recumbant. That 20 minutes was hell, and I didn't even hit it as hard as I did almost a year ago. Wow I wonder what the treadmill will have in store for me.
Meals were on time today and healthy, even though I didn't plan ahead to what I would have.I just follow the fail safe foods when I don't plan. Well I need to go grocery shopping. I am going to make the Eating For Life chicken minestrone. MM GOOOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home