Our zoo

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dread to tread

Today was cardio and the dreaded treadmill. It is a ripper as far as I'm concerned. I did(or it did me lol) 1.8 miles and burned 239 cals in 20 minutes. My goal for the next few weeks will be 2 miles and 250 cals.It should be a daunting task, but I'm up for the challenge.
I am not enjoying the new addition(C.J.the puppy) I have to keep a constant eye on her. She is chewing everything in site, including my feet.We are working on the word "NO" today and it isn't going well. It is like having a 2 year old child around. Luckily we are locked in the living room which was originally our porch, then the living room, then the computer/ excercise room , now back to a living room/computer room/ semi kennel, lol. Oh well , it'll get better.
O.K., the excercise portion has been addressed, now for the meat and potatoes of our healthy lifestyle!
2:15 p.m. Protein shake, with nat. p.b. and banana
crap I forgot the banana, hold on..... now I'm eating the banana..no wonder the shake was rather bland.
The rest is planed
4:30 p turkey bacon ww wrap
7:30 p ff cc and fruit
10:30 p Eating For Life leftovers in the freezer(trust me guys ,buy the book, when you make the dinners there's plenty left to freeze . I have many choices to pick from, so I just put "EFL leftover" in my journal and go look in the freezer.
1:30 a nuts and some carrots
4:30 a ff cc and fruit
Well that should do it, LATER!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    wowza - 1.8 miles in twenty minutes? I bow to your greatness ;) I'm luck to go 1.5! but then I'm slow - I know this - accept it. Well, no, I DON'T accept it but I at least know it ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home