Our zoo

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Do I have to do this?

Boy, I feel so blah right now. The only reason I am doing this today is for the accountability it gives me. I think the other blog has all this guy bashing and hormone stuff going on and they are sending me these sypathetic type vibes so I might know how they feel and will be more compassionate towards the opposite sex in these dire times. Luckily they haven't vexed me with those cramps they all talk about, or lack of desire to have sex or the need to want to become a priest, but I SWEAR they are sending something my way lol. Or could it be graveyards?Enough said, and let's get down to business.
Shoulders and arms:
Week 6 3 sets, 12 reps or until failure:
Shoulder shrugs 60 lbs
Front raises 27.5 lbs, a ten was hit!
Bent over raises: 27.5 lbs 2 sets, 3rd set 30 lbs
Triceps kick back:32.5 lbs, felt a ten coming!
Seated curls:37.5 lbs 1st set, 6 reps 2nd set, dropped to 35 lbs for 4 reps, 4 reps each for 3rd set at 35, 32.5 and 30 lbs. It just kicked my butt today!
Lying triceps extension: 20 lbs and another ten!
Incline 1 arm curl:35 lbs only 8 reps left arm 2nd set, 6 reps left arm 3rd set.
Reverse wrist curls: 12.5 lbs
Well I hit a couple of tens and I hit fatigue on several others. The weight was bumped up 2.5 lbs from almost everything last week.And to add insult to injury I had to make up the ab routine I missed yesterday:
Vacuums 2 sets of 15
Reverse sit up same with 15 lbs
leg thrusts 2 sets of 15 no weight yet!
Weighted crunches 2 sets 15 reps 40 lbs
Weighted leg up crunches same
Weighted twisting crunches same
Weighted twists same
As far as fuel for today
2:30p.m. protein shake w/ 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 banana, 2 tbsp of nat. peanut butter
The rest is planned foods:
4:30p egg whites w onion, jal, salsa on a ww wrap
7:30p lettuce salad and tuna and an apple
10:30p EFL spaghetti AGAIN
1:30a ff cc and yogurt
4:30a ff cc and an orange
7 :00a ff skim milk and fiber one cereal
That's all folks.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    Great workout - and I'm glad that you're posting through a 'blah' moment - I really do believe it helps!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home