Our zoo

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Copy and pasting

Thanksgiving day was started promptly be waking up at 0300 and looking at who was lying next to me and being ever so thankful of who I am married to. Then after a moment of reflection of my good fortune I got up and went to the exercise room. For turkey day I was treated to this fare:
2 sets of 15 reps of each exercise, ABsolutely amazing, ( to which I hope one day will result in a six pack) before I go over the hump.
vacuums
weighted reverse sit ups with 17.5 lbs
leg thrusts
wt.crunches with 40 lbs
wt leg up crunches 40 lbs
wt crunch twists 40 lbs
wt twist and shout 40 lbs
Then it was on to the elliptical. I envisioned I was chasing that ever elusive turkey. If he was caught he would be dinner, if he wasn't then there would be no dinner. As usual he got away, but I don't know if I could have killed him, cleaned him and prepared him anyway. That's why we even name the chickens, if it has a name, it ain't dinner.Back to the pain of it all. I burned up 478 cals in twenty minutes and it took another 1 minute and 15 secs to achieve the 500 cal mark.Maybe I should start naming all the eggs?
Well there it is.Again, it was a butt kicker, I don't know why I can't get the abs to peak out, but that could be my genetics.
I used to have a pet turkey and his name was Ben (Ben Franklin actually) and he was a bruiser. We lost him 2 summers ago due to a heart attack(he was morbidly obese, no lol!), but anyway he would tell all of you Gobble, gobble, gobbilty gobbilty, gobble , gobble gobble. In turkey talk .... Have a great Thanksgiving ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home