Our zoo

Thursday, November 03, 2005

3rd time's a charm

Well for the third time in less than 2 months the home gym has moved to it's new digs. I started in Jan. working out to what we now refer to as the purple room.We had mom's equipment in the add on(a room we built when we lived in a mobile home). Then I glassed in our porch and for awhile it was our living room that looked out towards our pond and the avairies I built for some of our parrots(referred to as the Parrot's Hilton). We moved our excercise equipment into that room a couple of months ago. The view was awesome and I also had a big screen T.V. to watch VH1 while I worked out. Last we our garage apartment became empty so it was decided to move all of ours and mom's equipment into there. While it feels more like a gym, the view ain't what it used to be. I can see bits of the pond aand I have a full view of the Hilton, but watching macaws breed doesn't entice one to hit those tens! Maybe it'll get better, just need to give it time. As for the t.v., it's small, no dish service and have a little old radio to listen to. Oh well I'm not over there that long and I'll adapt.
Anyway to the good stuff:did cardio on the recumbant, and again it was a ripper. I never thought I would miss that ellitical but I DO! Next week I'll try the treadmill.Well see how I like that.

Eating again has been on plan, of course when I start posting that we'll see what everyone thinks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home