Our zoo

Monday, October 31, 2005

Week 5 Legs
Today was the start of week five in challenge 4. I did 3 sets of 12 in my routine or until failure. Here is how I did:
Leg Extension: 125 lbs
Leg Curls: 55 lbs first 2 sets, 57.5 3rd set
Dumbbell Step Ups: 27.5
Straight Legged Dead Lift:45 lbs
Seated Calf Raises: 75 lbs
I usually do ab workouts on Monday but will do them tomorrow, because I had to do some chores and wanted to get an early start. Eating was on plan, which was tough, because I was so busy.
Well I need to call it the night, I have K.P. tonight and the Salmon is ready for the oven.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger zooman said…

    Thank you so much and thanks for your present. It ranks up there with what Susan got me and what mom gave me. It was a good day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home