Our zoo

Friday, October 28, 2005

Today was chest and back routine. Still the 4th week so it was 3 sets with 8 reps or until failure. Here we go:
Incline Pres:55lbs
1 Arm Row:70 lbs
Bench Press:62.5 lbs
Bent Over Row:50 lbs, 3rd set 52.5 lbs
Incline Flies:47.5 lbs
Pullovers:55 lbs
Wide hands apart push ups:15 1st set, 5 second set(boo hiss), 8 the 3rd set (better).
All in all it was a good work out. Cardio tomorrow, along with spending the day fishing. The weight lifting from lifting ten pound plus catfish out of my pond will also add to my routine for the day. Well I certainly hope it will. I'll post a pic if we catch some, and then come up with an Eating for Life meal of fresh catfish that I'll share with you guys. Anyway it's parrot time.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger zooman said…

    Oh master computer tutor please show me the way. I can't get the profile pic to work. I 've tried my tracker one but to no avail. Did you use the one from lifers? I could never get any pics to work on lifers. Do you have any other suggestions for your computer dufus.Humbly yours, Mr. I can't read the instructions well

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I once caught a fish *this big*. Where are yours???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home