Our zoo

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Today is the second day of learning to blog. It is also my free day. A day free from excercise and eating whatever and whenever I want to. For those that follow the Body for Life (BFL) plan you know what I'm refering to. As I progress on learning how to blog I will try to keep my daily excercise and eating journal published here.And as I learn how to do the picture thing I'll try to show off some of the children my wife and I share our lives with. I work 12 hour shift so I don't know if I will be able to publish daily, so we'll see. Anyway it's breakfast time.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger zooman said…

    Thanks Jess, just try to be patient with me, my computer I.Q. is lower than my age.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Blogs are cool! I love that I can go to my buddies' and find more of my buddies!!!!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    Hi Melanie, thanks for dropping by. I hope to see you more often and when I get a chance I'll come visit.


    Troy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home