Our zoo

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Is it possible guys just read instructions and the data doesn't decipher the code in their brains correctly. I had instructions on how to edit my links for blogs I like and will soon discover, from my on line computer tutor(hey that rhymes lol)Jess. I had Susan print me the instructions from her work because our printer doesn't work. And with both of these sets of instructions, three temper tantrums, a lot of cussing and about three hours of trying I finally got Jess's link on my blogger. And the only reason I was able to accomplish that was because Susan was standing over my shoulder for 5 minutes guiding me through what seem to take an eternity to accomplish.God I wish I could see the instructions the way you ladies see them. My cardio and ab excercises I did today didn't have the physical and mental drain this excercise in futility of trying to edit my blog. But it is done! Hopefully when I edit my link for my next blog I'll be able to do it in half the time. Or maybe, better yet, when Susan's not home I'll call my computer tutor(I get a kick out of saying that).

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger zooman said…

    O.K, O.K. I think i might have it, but my next question, how do I get a title over it like yours (People who inspire me)? Do I edit one of the lines in the Edit-me thing to do that? That's my best male reading of the instructions lol.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Whaddayaknow...you did it!!!! You're almost an expert. Impress us and do another.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    At my house I've always been the instruction 'interpeter' and the 'male' involved does the grunt work. It seems to work best that way :)

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    Ah a strong back and a weak mind, I know I was good for something!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home