Our zoo

Monday, October 24, 2005

Free Willy
Actually it was freeing a goat. On my way home as I passed my neighbors place I noticed a goat with his head through the fence looking sideways. I got home and it bugged me , so When Susan got home I told her about the goat and we went back.Sure enough he was stuck.After we worked on the fence for about 15 minutes we finally got the goat free and he returned back to the herd, never looking back orr offering a thanks. Anyway because of this I need to sign off. I did get my leg excercises in but because it takes me so long to type I'm out of time to journal my routine today.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I want to be a jackass hero...oh, wait...I was. I was a paramedic!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    You guys are too funny! Ya'll always make me chuckle.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    You guys are too funny! Ya'll always make me chuckle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home